Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Women Right Advocates Who Rules, Runs, Owns My Life


"There has never been a shortage of people 
eager to draw up blueprints 
for running other people's lives."


The answer to the title: 'I Do'! Out of all the groups in America that should have consider what I was saying long ago, before Hillary was running for President, it's the Women Right Advocates I believe that denied the validity of my pleas. I don't know what their thinking was, but I do know I found it strange. Never in my wildest thoughts did I think I would end up on the streets, protesting for my rights in The United States of America. Surreal! 

I have said it umpteen times, I have never been the kind of woman to need a relationship, to chase after them,  . . . and I was never the kind of woman that would allow a male to abuse me. I want my fucking justice. I have also never been the kind of woman you lie to one time about not being married and you are. More importantly, then you threaten me with the wife you lied about with this, "You are a loser and will always be a loser my wife and I are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who."

Lastly, now you claim to be my savior. But the laundry list of shit by this Iranian, is a shit pile spectacle of hell. It's one thing to lie about not being married, threaten my father, kill my family members, stalk my entire life, pit my family, friends and country against me,  . . . . It's completely another to now claim you're so in love with me after violently destroying my life, you're my hero