Saturday, August 11, 2018

Prince Harry Meghan Markle Also Married To A Terrorist?




Prince Harry I did not realize the English Royal family believes in Polygamy? But are you aware that your wife Meghan is also married to an Iranian Islamic terrorist. The same terrorist who thinks I am his slave and wife also? Perverted as it gets. Alireza Fatemi and Meghan Markle think they have us in bondage in a distorted demolition show they have rolling around the world.

I don't believe in marriage, so its a nice thought to think I am your wife and slave, but not reality and never would be reality for these terrorists. I understand the contorted ability of beasts like the one's I have been dealing with. Wicked Charlatans, who give the impression of beauty, virtues, values, . . . all in the disguise of vengeful jihadis on a war path to destroy free societies.

Yes Prince Harry a wicked charlatan bit you and your family. But I am fairly certain that is not the first teeth gouging, from this gang of evil on the English Royal family. These spiteful villains have been in the shadows for some time in England and America, acting like charming advocates for the ideas like freedom, rights, love, peace, . . .  but are the two faced terrorists of the world.