Saturday, August 11, 2018

Alireza Fatemi You're An Iranian Terrorist, Not A Trader


- Meghan Markle know the Owners of The Greeters 


Alireza Fatemi and Meghan Markle (who is married to Prince Harry) are a married Islamic couple. They have been going around the world gang stalking and terrorizing individuals, families, cities, businesses, states, countries, . . .  destroying, killing and ruining them. 

In 2004 Alireza Fatemi stopped his car in San Clemente, California when I was walking down towards the beach, to manipulate me into a false friendship. I was gullible and gave this creature my phone number and he called me and I went to his beach front apartment that evening. 

A week later I went to his place for the second time, when entering his apartment asked if he was married, he said "NO!" After two and a half months of a very strange deal, I told Alireza Fatemi I did not want to see him anymore. He kept calling and playing games with me. 

In June 2005 I received a message from Alireza Fatemi after leaving a nasty message on his machine to STOP contacting me. His message, "You are a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who." 

I realized Alireza Fatemi was gang stalking me prior to the meeting in 2004, probably since 1979. I believe Meghan Markle could have been the wife he was talking about in 2004. I wouldn't doubt there are many Islamic women who are terrorists, tag teaming with Islamic men in America. 

Married Islamic couples who are terrorists faking relationships with male and female Americans all for the mere purpose of destroying them. But that is just a tidbit of this gang of evils malice, violence, destruction, dismantling, disorganizing, disrupting, . . . that's wrecking havoc in America!