Saturday, August 18, 2018

Most Individuals Don't Take Serious Problems, Seriously


Thinking serious problems are a joke, is the real joke. It is shocking to think many in this fuck show are consumed with being super-hero's, thinking I am out here seeking love, or that I give a rats fucking ass, about what I look like, while I live in the evilest fucking HELL!

What I look like will not sustain my life, unless I want to go into a relationship and give my mind to another and become a worthless object. Trust me I will never do that. I don't give a fuck about what I look like, my mouth is a mess that requires enormous amount of fixing, that will be painful!

You worried about what I look like, because you think we shall be in a relationship and I will be your rag doll? Good fucking luck with that! I AM a woman of the mind, NOT the heart, NOT what I look like, Not to please you, Not to use you, Not to be your slave, Not to be your property, . . .

I would be worried what my mind, thinking and reasoning believes you deserve: to be blown the fuck up to smithereens, ruined, obliterated, destroyed, . . . and absolutely don't deserve one more day of enjoyment. The ONLY thing many deserve is the wrath of full-blown destruction and death!

Take that seriously, because I am not, nor have I ever been out here playing games with evil people, or anyone for that matter. I started seeking personal justice in 2005, this has been going on since probably 1979, it's 2018. I told an abusive Iranian Muslim to get out of my life in 2005!

The philosophy I live by, you ONLY get, one precious life on earth. Been living in enormous hell most of my precious life. I've taken the issue of a violently abusive Iranian Muslim, the wife he lied about and his gang seriously since 2005! While the world called me every name in the book.

The one reason for my fight has been personal justice, for my specific situation. Not world justice, or any other justice. Trust me I want that personal justice. And the man who I told to get the fuck out of my life, does not tell me what the justice is, or who deserves justice.

Everyday I am swarmed, surrounded by the Iranians gang of varmints, who think we are friends and they are relevant to my situation. The hoodlums carry symbols on bags indicating the next good American to take down, because they don't like the good, the producer, the achiever.

Most importantly while the gang of evil viciously, violently destroys and kills the good Americans, they live off of free governmental housing, in free governmental shelters, get free governmental relief money, free food stamps, free medical, . . . all the while destroying the good!

But they don't only live in governmental housing, shelters, . . . they also reside in low income housing to mansions! They work in stores, corporations, restaurants, own businesses,  . . . and are part of the gang of evil. They come from varying income levels, races, religions, cultures.

While the gang of evil is ruining your individual life, family, city, state, business, country, . . . they are setting up others for their evil. Using Americans to destroy Americans. Clamoring England is the villain destroying America and Americans, Not Iranian Muslims, but Iranians are destroying.

Acting stupid, playing stupid, with evil is utterly fucking STUPID and I mean that. I am not playing games with any single person on earth with what you did to my life. Understand! You might run shows, but I do not agree with this fucking shit and you don't run my fuck. UNDERSTAND!

This is an address to every person in this fuck show. You don't own, nor run my life. If you think I am doing this for you to be in a relationship, I WILL KILL YOU! I'd never in my life do something like this for love, more importantly never been out here for love and never will be in love.

There is no one on earth I would ever define as a super-hero, EVER! Especially all in this fuck show, who are enjoying their life, while I live in hell another year. FUCK YOU! Take this seriously. I ain't into your fuck in any manner. I think you are STUPID and I mean it with conviction.

Not only are you stupid, you play games in serious situations enjoying life, while someone who has been enduring hell for a long time gets pummeled all day, everyday. Fuck you! I've said it so many times: if their is something serious, you sure as fuck don't act like it is serious.