Monday, August 6, 2018

I Am NOT Living In HELL For You, I Promise You That




There's only one reason I've been living on the streets, enduring the evilest HELL an individual could endure in America. For my own personal justice. Not to save America or the world.

- I know exactly why I have been out here, what I seek, proper justice

I have said this many times, I have no desire to be in a relationship ever again, after what was done to my life. I mean that with conviction. If you cannot understand that, that is your problem.


Self-Interest

"Just as man cannot survive by any random means, but must discover and practice the principles which his survival requires, so man's self-interest cannot be determined by blind desires or random whims, but must be discovered and achieved by the guidance of rational principles. This is why the Objectivist ethics is a morality of rational self-interest - or of rational selfishness.

When one speaks of man's right to exist for his own sake, for his own rational self-interest, most people assume automatically that this means his right to sacrifice others. Such an assumption is a confession of their own belief that to injure, enclave, rob or murder others is in man's self-interest - which he must selflessly renounce. The idea that man's self-interest can be served only by a non-sacrificial relationship with others has never occurred to those humanitarian apostles of unselfishness, who proclaim their desire to achieve the brotherhood of men. And it will not occur to them, or to anyone, so long as the concept "rational" is omitted from the context of "values," "desires," "self-interest" and ethics. . . ."

~ Found at Ayn Rand Lexicon - Self-Interest