Friday, August 17, 2018

Alireza Fatemi and Meghan Markle Know Suriya Khan?


- Suriya Khan Mastroberti board member at Laguna Food Pantry


Alireza Fatemi and Meghan Markle is Suriya Khan Mastroberti in the gang of evil? Couple days after the Meghan's Royal Wedding Suriya was working at the food pantry and talking about how beautiful Meghan looked among other things. It made me think that she knew Meghan personal by what she was saying. My first meeting with Suriya I suspected she knew Alireza and Meghan.

I had worked at the Laguna Food pantry at least a year, never met Suriya until this year. But my first meeting my radar antennas were like snitch for the gang of evil. It was her name! While I live on the streets in the state and country I was born in. Get up at 5 AM walk three miles to work and earn a little food and three miles back into town, three days a week. Carrying all my belongings.

I wonder if Suriya if I am correct also knows or is related to Sadiq Khan over there in England? If you are a board member at a food pantry, participating in this kind of situation, you do not care about the less endowed. You put good Americans on the streets with Iranian terrorists. You're an accomplice to destroying good American women's lives. If so, you've no business at the pantry.

Suriya I told Alireza Fatemi the Iranian who blatantly lied to me about not being married the second encountered I had with him, to get out of my life in 2005. I had already told him in the summer of 2004 the same thing, but he continued to control and manipulate me. 2005 was a nasty message, which he them left one on my machine claiming he was married.

"You are a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who." Not sure your relation to Alireza Fatemi, relative, good friends, business associate, or what the connection is, but Alireza Fatemi and Meghan Markle are stalking terrorists who belong in prison. If you think this is acceptable behavior and not a crime I will do it to you!