Thursday, August 16, 2018

I'm Living In HELL, While You Enjoy Life? Fuck You!


Rather put a bullet in my head 
than spend a second with any fuck on earth!
UNDERSTAND!


It is sick and disgusting what human beings think, just one person should endure. Trust me I am over this fucking shit. There are a grotesque amount of human beings that I would never spend a second with. You seriously think I give a fuck if a child is being raped right now? I've been living in hell for so long I don't, never will give a fuck if a child is being raped after what you did to my life. 

President Trump I promise you I am over this shit show. Queen Elizabeth I am over this shit show. World I am over the entirety of this shit show watch! None of you respect human beings and more importantly good human beings. Go support, protect and allow evil to fuck you up some more. Over every person on earth. 

If you seriously think I am living in hell to be pummeled everyday for your fuck, you are ignorant. Its blood-curdling what shit fuck people think of themselves. If you let this shit go on this long, you are the problem. It is pathetic what the stupid, ignorant, lying, negligent, incompetent, cowards all think of themselves! 

Do you seriously think I am or have been doing this for your fuck? You are COWARDS! I mean that. Not only cowards, viciously negligent regarding a good persons life. Fucking over it. I am sitting here living in hell while you enjoy life, because you were stupid, negligent in your affairs, kill me! I hate you all. It is sick what you all think of yourselves and I mean ALL!

Every person in this fuck show is someone I would never want shit to do with fucking ever. Get me, ever! But keep thinking of your self importance. Fucking over you all.