Sunday, August 12, 2018

Queen Elizabeth I Have Some Important Things To Dicuss


Meghan 
I'll Be In 
England
To Meet
You And The 
Queen


I would not be writing you this letter for an urgent meeting, but feel it is in the welfare of your family and countries. Would initially like a meeting with you, and then a meeting with You and Meghan Markle after we rummage through a laundry list of issues. I am not trying to set a record with getting to meet you fast as a joke, a fraud,  . . . but as an individual who has been dealing with shysters. Charlatans that have nothing better to do with their one precious life, than terrorize the good. I am an American woman and I don't tolerate this kind, I want to get things real straight.

I live by the philosophy of 'Trade' and deal with others as traders trading value for value. In 2004 an Iranian shiite muslim lied to me about not being married and then threatened me with the wife he lied about to destroy my life. I believe Meghan Markle is either that wife, a relative, knows this Iranian, but I definitely think she's connected to him. I've never met Meghan Markle, never gave Meghan Markle permission to be an investigator for anything, ever. Meghan is the type of woman I despise. She's not a woman with values, she's a deceptive serial liar and terrorist.

She has her gang of evil in California stalk me trying to indicate the English Royal family sleeps with kids and human trafficks. I don't know these people and I don't want to know them. They are all liars, trouble makers, con artists, frauds, . . . and bad evil people. Many own businesses in the town I am living on the streets in, and act like they own this place. They're absolutely the nastiest people I have ever encountered. I despise them more than the Saudi Prince MBS could despise them. I am fairly certain they have been in England with their demolition show also.

They have disguised their show for a long time. They are two-faced mother fuckers. They believe I am and have been their slave. They have no idea what a 'Trader' consists of. They think they are my saviors after wickedly destroying my world and family. They can think that all they want, but they are not my saviors. It is such a nice thought though for them right now. But that is all it consists of. I am so exhausted from this challenge that I have been trying to resolve to no avail. But I have always known I am 'Right' and that's why I would not back down.

I find it bizarre that Meghan really thinks after I have lived on the streets for 15 years, we are the best of buds. Unfortunately that is the delusional and demented thinking of these creatures. It is their thinking, but not all individuals have the same thinking. Meghan is the stupidest woman to think I am living in HELL for her. She has never met a woman of the mind before, but she shall. That is when reality will bitch slap her like no other. And trust me I want to bring that reality to her face more than you could imagine. I don't play games with individuals like Meghan, understand!