Friday, August 3, 2018

Felt A Wrath Of Wicked Cultures Who Blame Americans


"The word 'racism' is like ketchup. 
It can be put on practically anything 
- and demanding evidence makes you a racist."


I don't give a rats ass what anyone calls me. I know I am right and that is all that matters. It is so sick watching foreigners who have been ripping my world and family to shreds stroll by acting like they are my best buddies. More importantly you're creepy! I find it so amazing you truly believe I would believe what comes out of your mouths? Nasty creatures! You destroyed my American family, friends, employers, world and you think you're my saviors? Scary, what you think! Trust me I don't think the same way. Are you going to show up with your cages and chains, you shall need them, I won't go without a fight. Never was a bigot, now I'm a bigot for life because of you!


"Those who say that all cultures are equal 
never explain why the results of those cultures 
are so grossly unequal."


Can you imagine the foreigners that have shredded my life, and world really believe they shall take over America this way. Shredding one individual, family, business at a time, while setting others up for their demolition shows. I would never want to spend one second, with vultures like you! But keep thinking in your demented vicious minds, someone like myself is really into you. Its a nice thought, but so far from reality. I do live in reality, and you don't. I want my justice for what foreign predators have been doing to my life. One of the greatest hate crimes in America, but I'm sure I am not your only victim. Those that call you racist, are the racists in their twisted shows.

The Iranian who started this evil show on my life around 1980, really believes he's my superman? He has his gang bangers cruz by me in superman shirts, while I live on the streets and dig out of trash cans to collect recycle to earn some money? His partner in crime that recently got married to Prince Harry in England has people swarm me, trying to indicate the English Royal Family sleeps with kids. While I walk around with my few possessions people drive their Range Rovers by me trying to be relevant?

"Donald Trump 
STOP 
All Immigration
Until I Get Justice."

Where is Hollywood when you need a good movie or series to be made? I would bet many in Hollywood have been shamed by this gang of evil also. Many are probably living in their own movie to be viewed on the big screen in the future. What the name of the movie should initially be, I could think of lots of names. But boy will it be a block buster seller. How a nasty female hezbollah terrorist tried to swindle the English Royal family, whose family killed Princess Diana how about that shit Meghan. Sound accurate Meghan and gang? 

Hey Amal Clooney boy did you get a good catch with George, but it wasn't for love was it Amal? No another Hezbollah cunt who acted like she cared about ISIS sex slaves but was their enemy. Great publicity for you being with George getting your picture plastered all over magazines, T.V. stations all for the mere purpose of advancing your Hezbollah regimes evil show on the world and good Americans. See the movie being made, lots of players involved. And here I am living on the streets digging out of trash cans to earn some money recycling.