Saturday, August 4, 2018

Going To Show How You Take Down Wicked Iranians


"The left takes its vision seriously 
- more seriously than it takes the rights of other people. 
They want to be our shepherds. 
But that requires us to be sheep."

I ain't anyone's sheep!

Been a long road yelling about an Iranian man and his gang. But I know the truth and I will never back down, rather be dead. It is appalling this creature thinks I am doing this for he and his gang. More so stupid. I was born in California and am as American as they get. I hate these kind. It's so surreal this entire situation. Bizarre these individuals who used my American family and friends to pit against me, now will set them up and claim they are my saviors. Eerie, but they think they are going to make it happen and that I am sitting here waiting for them. Ludicrous thinking. 

Now when I see them around the basketball courts they act so important, like they own the place, snickering at me! Maybe this situation since I persisted will wake Americans up who were made by moral default to feel sorry and guilty for this evil. Maybe it will take this specific event to slap Americans into a reality they were denying. It will give them ammunition to be more stern, non-forgiving, more judgmental, more strict with who they allow in America, and finally time to say enough is enough. That is not why I have been out here, but its a worthy thought.

I think there is a certain group on the left that is high jacking the left with force. A force that has not been recognized, but has been in existence for some time. Not only do they target their own party, but also their opponents. The identity of these individuals is 'masters' who use others as slaves, sheep, parrots, sacrificial animals, the like, all for their agenda of taking over the Western World. Destroying the values and icons of free societies. One day at a time.

It is strange, but I look forward to showing this Iranian who really believes I am radically in love with him, waiting patiently for him to show up, while I live on the streets and dig out of trash cans to recycle and make a few bucks. That I ain't a slave, not out here being pure for him, obedient for him, submissive for him, . . . Sure is a nice delusional thought though. Been living in hell for a long time, this is what you have to look forward to, if you don't wake up! Going to corner him!