Saturday, August 11, 2018

I'm A Trader, Not A Slave, Nor Sacrificial Animal For You




Traders never become fodder for the irrational brutes in the world. The kind of twisted creatures I am dealing with are those who come from foreign countries that have been sabotaging America and Americans while acting like the greatest patriots in the world. I HATE and DESPISE this kind!

Right now these varmints are trying to take down America and Americans in a corrupt spectacle of bone-chilling magnitude. What these beasts think of themselves is raunchy. They'e trying to take down all virtuous American businesses and Americans, with the impression they are great!

"Consistently playing Stupid
Is Stupid."

It's repulsive to watch these miscreants slim around town, knowing the nature of their identity. I am living on the streets while you enjoy life, and then you show up and tell me whats up? I am not that kind of woman. I would never in my life live as a slave or sacrificial animal for you, EVER!

I have had no privacy for so long. I have been dealing with crazy, irrationality everyday all day for so long while living on the streets, watching people enjoy life. I am not desperate, there is nothing desperate that I want but my justice and my abusers don't tell me what that consists of.