Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Women Right Advocates Think This Is Acceptable?


If the below is acceptable to you for one instance
you are not someone I would trust, respect, or want shit to do with, EVER!

  • Men or women who blatantly lie about not being married? 
  • Men or women after lying about not being married, radically threaten the person they lied to, that they and the spouse they lied about would and were coming after them.
  • Saying exactly this: "You are a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who." - Said by the stalking terrorist in 2005
  • When you went to this persons residence your car was keyed.
  • After you met this person, your credit cards were compromised, even on your birthday for a $400 dinner in LA at a Asian restaurant.
  • You realized this person and his gang were stalking and destroying your life before you met them in 2004, probably since 1979.
  • That this person could have been someone from your past, maybe in high school or lived across the street from you when you were in 11th and 12th grade.
  • That this same person you never introduced to your father, had your father threaten you to forgive this man you had not seen in over 10 years and if you did not forgive him, it would not turn out good. 
  • After trying to seek help from as many places as possible to no avail, you went to this man's brothers house, and he threatened me and also had one of his cop friends, threaten me. 
  • Then again this man Alireza Fatemi who I had not talked to in over 10 years contacted me by phone, and called me a loser again and threatened me again. (Not sure how he got my number, but it proves he follows me in every area of my life and privacy 24/7)
  • The laundry list of this evil show on my life is surreal, but just the above is not acceptable to me for one instance, not fucking one
  • The sickest aspect of this entire evil show on my life, is now this evil terrorist and his gang think they are my hero's and saviors. How fucked up is that shit?!?!

What has happened in my life
is one of the greatest sharia crimes in the world against a female
I am an American female. 
If you think I am kidding when I say this, I am not. 
I want my fucking justice!