Friday, August 17, 2018

What The World Did To My Life In 2018 - Enjoying Theirs




  • Am I in a relationship with you? 
  • If so, who the fuck are you? 
  • What kind of relationship did I consent to, with you? 
  • A trader? 
  • Or did you just assume we are in a relationship, without consent? 
  • Did I give you permission to be part of solving my problems? 
  • When did I give you that permission?
  • Did I say I wanted to be your partner?
  • Did I say I wanted to be your friend? 
  • Did I say I wanted to work for free for you?
  • Did I say I would be your slave?
  • Did I say I would be your sacrificial animal?
  • Do you respect me like a human being?
  • Or do you think I am an indestructible robot who can endure anything?
  • Did I ever tell you to get out of my and you did not?
  • Then why the fuck are you still in my life?
  • Who gave you permission to be back in my life?
  • I do not have game with any individual on earth.