Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Trump STOP All Immigration Until I Get A Lawyer/Justice


I did not start a war on foreigners, nor did I stalk them, destroy their life, terrorize them, but I am the hater, bigot, discriminator, racist, . . . NOT them! Whacko! My sign last night did not say stop immigration forever, it said, "Trump STOP All Immigration Until I Get A Lawyer And Justice." That statement does not say I hate people, it says I want a lawyer and my justice. Please tell me why all those not born in America, get lawyers and justice immediately and I have been screaming, living in hell on the streets for 18 years and still don't have a fucking lawyer! If you want to call me a hater or whatever for wanting justice, you're going to have bigger problems now. I want Justice!

If foreigners think it is acceptable to come to America and lie to American women about not being married, then threaten the American woman with their foreign wife with this statement, "You are a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I are going to come after you and lets see who can fuck with who" foreigners MUST understand, it acceptable to do this to you. I mean this with vicious conviction. Don't think I deserve justice, you deserve what you did to me, you'll get HELL!

The movie rolling is eerie. These foreigners obliterated my adult life, my family, friends, my world, have me living on the streets for 18 years, while they walk by me digging out of trash cans to earn money by recycling, while they enjoy life, family, friends and they believe they are my saviors. All the while setting up my family, friends they pitted against me initially, now it is time for the gang of evil to destroy them. Can you fucking imagine I am waiting for this shit to show up? EVIL!

Never ceases to amaze me, the brazenness of the gang of evil. Last night when I went to turn in my recycle at Pavilions, guess who was up at the front counter? One of the guys that looks like he is on the FBIs list under terrorists, who worked at the Village Mart Gas Station. He works in the Deli at Pavilions, the smirk on his face, priceless! A sneaky smirk like I am his best bud. Brazen!



"Conspiracy to Commit Aircraft Piracy, to Commit Hostage Taking, to Commit Air Piracy Resulting in Murder, to Interfere With a Flight Crew, to Place a Destructive Device Aboard an Aircraft, to Have Explosive Devices About the Person on an Aircraft, and to Assault Passengers and Crew; Air Piracy Resulting in Murder; Air Piracy; Hostage Taking; Interference With Flight Crew; and Placing Explosives Aboard Aircraft; Placing Destructive Devices Aboard Aircraft; Assault Aboard Aircraft With Intent to Hijack With a Dangerous Weapon and Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury; Aiding and Abetting."



What about the guy this morning at Pavilions turning in some recycle and posts up right by me thinking he is relevant to me. Disturbing my peace on purpose. All Pavilions has to do is play the videos and you have evidence of the stalkers. And I have no right to be violently angry, to hate, to be a bigot, racist,  . . . Fuck you! Many stalking me I believe are on the FBIs list. If you are on the FBIs list, you are one of the most dangerous individuals in America! I should be nice and kind?

It's alarming what many think, if they even think at all. It is terrifying to think women walk around with their children that might be part of this crazy show with the symbol of superman on the tykes shirt for an individual who is one of the evilest people on earth. You think kids should be afraid of me while you dress your kid in a shirt for someone who is wicked ass vicious evil? Bone-chilling!

I don't give a petunia what anyone thinks of me. You can call me every name in the book, touch me, or force me to do something and watch what happens. I don't got game. Trust me I'm a proud bigot after what foreigners did to my world. Needs repeating I'm a proud BIGOT!