Friday, August 17, 2018

Individual Rights Means: Man's Right To Live For Himself


Individual Rights

The Right to the Pursuit of Happiness means man's right to live for himself, to choose what constitutes his own private, personal, individual happiness and to work for its achievement,


so long as he respects the same rights in others

It means that Man cannot be forced to devote his life to the happiness of another man nor of any number of other men. It means that the collective cannot decide what is to be the purpose of a man's existence nor prescribe his choice of happiness.

Since Man has inalienable individual rights, this means that the same rights are held, individually, by every man, by all men, at all times. Therefore, the rights of one man cannot and must not violate the rights of another. 

For instance: a man has the right to live, but he has no right to take the life of another. He has the right to be free, but no right to enslave another. He has the right to choose his own happiness, but no right to decide that his happiness lies in the misery (or murder or robbery or enslavement) of another. The very right upon which he acts defines the same right of another man, and serves as a guide to tell him what he many or may not do.

~ Found at Ayn Rand Lexicon - Individual Rights


I am so physically, mentally, emotionally ill from such crazy making while living on the streets. Dealing with Iranian predators that pitted everyone against me. Now are twisting the story around they did not pit anyone against me, nor did they destroy my life, but are my hero's and saviors. It is amazing I still am able to think, after dealing with irrational insanity 24/7 for so many years. I'm barely alive, exhausted from being around crazy, terrible sleep patterns, the entirety of the show.

- I will either take justice into my own hands or get the justice I demand and deserve.