Thursday, August 2, 2018

I Am NOT Living In Hell For YOU! That Is Stupid Thinking



- Living in hell for a long time for one reason, seeking justice for my personal situation.

Stupidity is thinking:

  • I have been out here to save the world
  • I have been out here seeking love
  • I have been here standing up for women rights advocates
  • I have been out here for you, your purpose, your goals, your aim
  • I have been out here living in hell while everyone enjoys life and I have no say in anything, be scared as fuck, you don't run or own my fuck in any manner
  • That I care what the Royal English Family is doing I fucking don't
  • That you think you shall plan one second of my life. Don't plan my life!
  • That a collective owns me and tells me what has gone on, and I just believe them
  • That I have been out here being pure, obedient, submissive for a man
  • That I am waiting patiently for a man to show up for a fairy tale ending
  • That you tell me what has gone on and I have no right to seek my own evidence
  • That I have a duty to listen to you, Not!
  • That I have a duty to acknowledge your existence, I don't
  • That we are in a relationship I never consented to
  • That I care what you look like, how much money you have, how important you think you are, how famous you think you are, I don't! 
  • That I should be flattered by what you've been doing while living in hell on the street
  • That you own my life
  • That you run my mind
  • That you tell me what choices I have
  • That you tell me how to live, what to do, who to marry, what job to chose
  • That you are the authority over my life . . . . . .