Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Terrorists Destroyed My Life, You Are NEXT!


I find it bizarre first off that Omar Siddiqui who was running for congress, made it prominent to express his credentials as an FBI adviser. Why? Because something is grotesquely wrong in Orange County, California. What is wrong? An enormous amount of those listed on the FBIs terrorist list, reside right in Omar's backyard. Is Omar connected to them, I don't know. But Omar has no business being affiliated with the FBI, nor making it known he is an adviser with the FBI. Because something does not add up.

Secondly Omar's first sentence in the why he was running is this,

"E Pluribus Unum: "Out of Many, One" 

It was Abraham Lincoln who said, 

"A house divided against itself cannot stand." 

My questions to Omar:

  1. Under sharia law Non-muslims are not equal to muslims, if you adhere to sharia law you cannot claim "Out of Many, One." That is belligerent to do so. 
  2. How many court cases have your represented in America that abide by sharia? 
  3. Have you ever represented a Non-muslim as a lawyer? If not why?
  4. In my personal view the above are metaphors, for their opposite meaning.
  5. The devilish maneuvers of outright deception are beyond negligent Omar.
  6. A perfect example of why the American public must stop being gullible. 

After the life of hell I have been living in the state and country I was born in, I must address the Islamic community in America. I have felt the wrath of Iranian muslims and others basically my entire life. I did nothing to the Islamic community, nor did I know what a muslim was until 9/11. Take my words with conviction. If you are in America to turn us backwards, take us over and implement sharia, I am your worst enemy. This is serious. I've been living in primitive hell to long. 

I'm not going to say all Muslims are in America for that reason, but I am fairly certain a great many are. Honesty is important, I understand taqiyya well. If you intend to play stupid and act like you are not in America to take us over, but are, it won't work out well. I've been viewing the show for awhile, watching twisted shows of false patriotism from ice cream cones draped in American symbols, to individuals wearing USA clothing, . . . all in the disguise of a false facade of bullshit. 

But the most important evidence I have, is my personal experience of violently being destroyed by Muslims. Muslims who pitted my family, friends, country against me. It's spine-chilling they now believe, they shall be my saviors. That is what they think, not what I think. It's blood-curdling when I walk by these creatures, what they think of themselves. Trust me I don't and never will have the same opinion of them. Creepy as fuck. 

- How the hell are you going to take over America and England this way, 
is my question to you varmints?