Sunday, July 1, 2018

One Of The Greatest Hate Crimes, You Don't CARE!



- Shut the fuck up white niggers!

"Your a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I
are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who!"
~ Alireza Fatemi the Iranian Islamic terrorist, lied about not being married


How many years have I lived on the streets?
How many people have been pitted against me by the gang of evil?
How many showers have I taken?
How many in the gang of evil that stalk me at the shelter and make it uncomfortable?
How many miles do I walk to do a little work and get food?
How many times have my stalkers and others called the cops on me?
How many times have I and my family been threatened?
How many of my family members have been raped by the gang of evil?
How many of my family members have been killed by the gang of evil?
How many employers took part in terrorizing me with the gang of evil?
How many strangers took part in terrorizing me with the gang of evil?
How many times have I been harassed or bullied by the gang of evil or those who help them?
How many times have I been called a lazy loser liar while being fucked up by evil?
How many times has the gang of evil stolen my identity?
How many times has the gang of evil stolen my credit cards?
How many times has the gang of evil used my identity for a marriage in America?
How many times has the gang of evil given me a parking ticket I did not deserve?
How many times has the gang of evil stolen my belongings?
How many times has the gang of evil popped my tires on bikes I have had?
How many time has the gang of evil set up my family, friends and others?
How many years has the gang of evil had me in a cage? . . . . . .

*I voted for President Trump. All you white niggers better be scared.