Sunday, July 29, 2018

7/28/18 I Got A Birthday Card And Stalkers Appeared


Yesterday was not even my birthday, but I got a birthday card. Front of the Card Said, "Happy Birthday." Inside of the card said, "Wishing you on this special birthday a day you'll love to recall - a day filled with sunshine and laughter - your very best birthday of all!" The stalkers and their birthday wishes basically come everyday. They even use your credit cards on your real birthday for $400 dinners you never consented to.

The 'love to recall' was the guy with the two dogs in Dana Point standing by the bus stop across from PDM. The guy waited around for me to leave the library and go back out and proceeded to head my way and I packed up and went somewhere else. Then a couple of his gang bangers showed up at the trolley stop by the Ritz. Then I left and guess what he is heading toward the Ritz trolley stop. Iranian terrorist gang banging stalker freak of the world. Nasty evil creature.


There was a guy that used to bring his two dogs to main beach in Laguna and take them out on paddle boards. I am fairly certain this was the same guy yesterday. I am not sure if he is Alireza Fatemi, a look a like, a relative, or just someone in the gang of evil. This guy drove a Toyota FJ like the one pictured above. I believe it was green. 



I told Alireza Fatemi an Iranian who lied to me about not being married, then threatened me with the wife he lied about to get out of my life in 2005. It's 2018. Any individual that believes this man has the right to stalk me, or think we are in a relationship for any reason, is grossly wrong. This is my life, not a collectives life that does not communicate with me. I don't, never will give a fuck about this man! Fatemi's been stalking me behind my back, my entire life.

A couple days a go when I was standing by the trolley stop at main beach to go south a man with two dogs, one small and the other large gave me $20. He had an accent, I would bet he knows Alireza Fatemi and gang. I moved to Orange County, California in 1978, boy has it changed in a weird, fucked up way. I was the first woman Doorman at the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel, used to go to Salt Creek Beach before it was refurbished. Surreal to think I live on the streets here.


When I was recycling yesterday there was a Spanish guy standing by the trash cans here on the phone and it was obvious he is part of the fuck show by what he was saying. If I had a camera I would have taken his photo and put it in this article. Where ever I go they follow, all someone needs to do is follow me with a video to get all their pictures. I am not out here looking for love, nor to be told why I am out here. I know why I am out here. Iranians don't own, nor run my life!