Monday, July 16, 2018

I Collective Cans To Earn $ - If I Lied I Lose My Privilege




If I was a liar, thug, loser, I would not even collect cans to earn money. I would sit in front of places begging for money, take governmental assistance, rob people, steal stuff,  . . . Yes there are people that do lie about the amount of recycle they collect and an honest person like myself suffers for their actions. Felt the wrath of others bad actions, my entire life.

I understand that there are those that abuse situations like properly counting the bottles and cans they recycle. If you need to count my recycle to make sure I am honest, please do so. I want you to know I am honest, because no matter how shity a job it is, I am earning my money. It is a value for me to be honest counting my recycle, so I will not lose my privilege of continuing to do so.