Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Not Living In Hell For Iranian Shiite Terrorists, Or Anyone


Altruism - Theory

"What is the moral code of altruism? The basic principle of altruism is that man has no right to exist for his own sake, that service to others is the only justification of his existence, and that self-sacrifice is his highest moral duty, virtue and value.

Do not confuse altruism with kindness, good will or respect for the rights of others. These are not primaries, but consequences, which, in fact, altruism makes impossible. The irreducible primary of altruism, the basic absolute, is self-sacrifice - which means: self-immolation, self-abnegation, self-denial, self-destruction - which means: the self as a standard of evil, the selfless as a standard of the good. . . ."

~ Found at Ayn Rand Lexicon - Altruism


I know why I have been out here living in hell on the streets, you shall not tell me why. Important to repeat, if you're not planning on showing up to my face with a shit pile of money paying me for what I have earned, so I can use the money to seek legal help, you're showing up to the wrong woman's face. Believe me I am the angriest American woman on earth!

Do not show up to my face to tell me what has gone on, demand a love relationship, demand a friendship, only show up to pay me for what I have earned, so I can attain a lawyer and use the money to start living. There is nothing I will do until I gain my life and start thinking rationally about this whole fuck show and moving forward. I will not make irrational choices out of force.

 I am not a slave, I am not a sacrificial animal, 
I am a human being