Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Over Living In Hell While You Enjoy Life, Be Scared!




The little Iranian lady showed up at Pavilions grocery store this morning waiting for me by the bathrooms at around 7-7:15 AM. I believe she knows Meghan Markle. She acted like we are friends, was purchasing cleaning supplies, told the cashier she was going to clean up a house that had been vacant or not used in awhile. She also had a vase of flowers not sure if they were real or not, but sunflowers and roses I believe. These people are fucking amazing!

MEGHAN MARKLE
IS A 
SHIITE
TERRORIST

Meghan how are you going to sue me for defamation of character, when you are presently trying to set up the royal family and Prince Harry for sleeping with kids? The sign will be made visible, just wanted to show you I don't got game. Be warned Meghan, I am over your stalkers following me around trying to indicate the royals sleep with kids. 

America and the world I don't got game with any single person, I mean that. I hate the people who started this fuck show, but I am over this fuck show and living in hell while you all enjoy life. You shall find that out real soon. All hell is coming your way, all fucking hell. Get real everyone I don't have to live and I promise you I am over the fuck show. Watch!

- I don't give a fuck about America, or Americans NOT a fuck!

You chose to handle this beyond negligent and I am fucking over the entire show. It is not important that I live, I was not the stupid negligent person, you all were. Get real America and Americans I hate you all. Watch all your names go on cardboard and what I have to say. You are fucking EVIL! Trust me I am over watching stupid negligent fuck enjoy life!

- This will not end good.