Sunday, July 8, 2018

I Am A Trader - I Am Not A Slave, Nor A Sacrificial Animal




Trader Principle

"They symbol of all relationships among [rational] men, the moral symbol of respect for human beings, is the trader. We, who live by values, not by loot, are traders, both in matter and in spirit. A trader is a man who earns what he gets and does not give or take the undeserved.

There is no conflict of interests among men who do not desire the unearned, who do not make sacrifices nor accept them, who deal with one another as traders, giving value for value.

The principle of trade is the only rational ethical principle for all human relationships, personal and social , private and public, spiritual and material. It is the principle of justice. . . ."

~ Found at Ayn Rand Lexicon - Trader Principle


Collective Rights

"Since only an individual man can posses rights, the expression "individual rights" is a redundancy (which one has to use for purposes of clarification in today's intellectual chaos). But the expression "collective rights" is a contradiction in terms.

Any group or "collective," large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the right of its individual members.

A group, as such, has no rights. A man can neither acquire new rights by joining a group nor lose the rights which he does possess. The principle of individual rights is the only moral base of all groups or associations.

Any group that does not recognize this principle is not an association, but a gang or mob . . .

The notion of "collective rights" (the notion that rights belong to groups, not to individuals) means that "rights" belong to some men, but not to others - that some men have the "right" to dispose of others in any manner they please - and that the criterion of such privileged position consists of numerical superiority. . . "

~ Found at Ayn Rand Lexicon - Collective Rights


There is a certain caliber of individual that I would ever want to associate with. Very few exist on planet earth. I am not, nor have I ever been out here to be a leader. I don't want to be a fucking leader, but you can. I want my single normal life, living on my terms, without Iranian muslim sandniggers fucking me up behind my back. I don't want to be a fucking leader.

If you are planning my life in any manner, you are planning the wrong individuals life. I never gave anyone permission to plan my fucking life, do you understand? If you think planning my life is acceptable, watch what we do to your fucking life, and to every fucking life on earth, watch!

Profanity is mandatory in this fuck show.