Friday, March 31, 2017

Ultimate Revenge For ISIS Sex Slave - Captors Death, Killed By A Planned Drone Strike By Iraqi Forces & Her


- She was forced by ISIS to whip countless 'screaming' women.


"Farida, 27, is currently living in a refugee camp near Erbil after being, held captive in ISIS-held Mosul for two years.

Iraqi forces launched the operation to retake Mosul, the country's second city, in October, retaking its eastern side before setting their sights on its smaller but more densely-populated west.

Farida was kept a prisoner in Mosul before finally escaping after two years of hell.

'An ISIS fighter kept me as a slave', she said. 'But he still had a wife. she also wanted to flee.'

Working together, the two women hatched a plan to kill the terrorist, managing to communicate with the Iraqi Army to describe the exact position of his car so an air strike could take him out.

She said: 'We hid for eight days, so people thought we had died in the car too. Only then did we escape.'

She has been reunited in the refugee camp with her husband, who was on police duty in another part of the country when she was abducted.

'I tried to keep my honour, but I have not succeeded. They have abused and beaten me, treated me like an animal. I have barely words to describe what happened to me', she added.

Miyasa Hodor revealed how she was forced by ISIS to whip countless 'screaming' women because they did not wear a veil or socks.

'For adultery, you would be stoned to death. For stealing, they cut off your hand. And for not wearing the veil, whipping,' she told Sky News.

In another harrowing account, Waheda Musa, 32, and her son Matu, seven, have been reunited with their family for the first time in two-and-a-half-years.

Recalling her ordeal in Mosul, she said: 'They tormented my son, trained him to use weapons and as punishment imprisoned him in cages.'

'They have sold me five times. I was exhibited as if I were at a cattle market, first to men from Saudi Arabia, later to Jordanian fighters', she said.

'I had no training. My duty was to punish those who weren't wearing gloves or socks, or the veil. They brought us about 50 people a day.'

The first time they told me 'you have to do it.' 'I said 'I cannot.' They said, 'yes you can, you have to.'...

Read entire article @: Daily Mail

_________________________________________________________________________


The brutal brainwashing and mind destruction Islam impresses upon the minds of females, is evil. To think after all the violent and vicious abuse, rape,... Farida had endured, she would need to worry about her honor, is ludicrous. If this scenario does not paint a picture of pure cold blooded evil, that most individuals should be able to grasp with their minds, I am not sure what would. At least she had the courage to plan her captors death, with his other wife and the Iraqi forces.