Saturday, March 18, 2017

"A Bullet A Day Keeps The Infidel Away" - al-Qaida



"British writer Salman Rushdie leafs through a book in his study. He went into hiding for years after the Iranian leader ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa calling for his death in 1989. The ayatollah denounced Rushdie's portrayal of the Prophet Muhammad in the novel The Satanic Verses."


"When Iran's supreme leader ayatollah Khomeini issued a 1989 fatwa calling for the killing of British writer Salman Rushdie, many in the west could scarcely believe a literary novel would prompt an international death threat

Radical Islamists now issuue threats against cartoonists, writers and filmmakers with such frequency that they barely cause a stir. Actual attacks have been carried out several times over the past decade, and French authorities suspect Muslim extremists in Wednesday's slaughter of 12 people in Paris, including eight journalists at the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

To see how these threats and attacks have evolved over the past quarter-century, consider al-Qaida's most-wanted list, published in 2013 in its online magazine, Inspire.

A couple of things stand out in the article titled "Wanted: Dead or Alive for Crimes Against Islam." First, it attracted little attention because it's the kind of thing the group does regularly. Second, the group did not target Western political or military leaders - the people who have actually waged war against the group.

It didn't even mention the U.S. Navy's SEAL Team 6, which two years earlier had carried out the raid that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.

Rather, the 10-person list was devoted to those who had committed a greater crime in the eyes of al-Qaida: They insulted Islam and the Prophet Muhammad.

Read above article @: NPR



- A bullet a day keeps the infidel away NY Mag


In 2013, Stéphane Charbonnier, the French cartoonist and publisher of Charlie Hebdo who was gunned down in a terrorist attack last week, was featured alongside ten others in a spread in English-language jihadi glossy mag Inspire. The nine men and two women appeared under the headline of “Wanted: Dead or Alive for Crimes Against Islam.” (The women’s names were published without images, presumably because they don’t wear the hijab.) On the other half of the spread, one of the targets, Florida pastor Terry Jones, appeared with his signature sideburns. A gun had been stenciled in near his head, with an exit wound on the other side. Text underneath the image reads: “Yes we can. A bullet a day keeps the infidel away. Defend Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him.”
Like Charb, the French cartoonist, most of these individuals were outspoken critics of Islam, or at least certain parts of the faith. They had all committed at least one action Islamist groups consider to be worthy of death. Many had been threatened before, but until last week, none of the 11 had been killed. (On Wednesday, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, the organization which spawned Inspire magazine, claimed responsibility for the attack.)

Related article @: These 10 People Were Also Named al-qaeda's Most Wanted

___________________________________________________________________________


When you hear the word fatwa it is usually a 'death threat' against an individual or group, for committing a crime against Islam.

Why do I write extensively about Islam? For 38 years and continuing muslims have perpetrated a HATE crime against my life and have been gang stalking me. I am an American woman who did nothing to these people. They initiated the force, without me knowing what they were doing, behind my back.

When I realized what was going on in the year 2005, I contacted police departments, the FBI, and many other groups explaining what was going on. No one believed me, because it seemed to surreal to believe. Also because, the main ring leader muslim Alireza Fatemi (or whatever all his aka names he has used), pitted everyone against me, made me look like the problem, painted me as crazy, mentally ill. I was never in a formal relationship, with Alireza Fatemi.

Never met a person Alireza Fatemi knew. Everything about A. Fatemi was a secret. When I was at his apartment in San Clemenete, he would talk on the phone to others in Farsi, I believe. He claimed to have been from Iran. We only were in public two times. One walking on the beach, the other at a breakfast place in San Clemente. After a couple months of meeting him at his apartment, I thought something was odd and I told him I did not want to see him anymore.

He kept contacting me and in June I believe of 2005 I left a nasty message on his phone to stop contacting. He replied with this, "you are a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who." The second time I went over to his place in  June 2004 I asked him if he was married, he said "no." There was something that made me think I knew this person from long ago, under a different name.

Whether it was in high school, a bar, or some other place, Alireza Fatemi is someone that has been behind the scenes in my life, gang stalking me and destroying my life, along with who knows how many others. My message is a warning to anyone that cherishes their one precious life, in the year 2017 much has changed in America, use your thinking, be aware and prepared. Alireza Fatemi and gang are very methodical at gang stalking triangulation. Evil abounds!