Thursday, September 29, 2016

To My Islamic Jihadi Muslim Terrorist & His Gang - Wrong American 'BITCH' To Declare WAR ON!



Alireza Fatemi how over do you think I am of your 37 years and continuing of Islamic Muslim Jihadi HELL? I am sure you were the one that hacked my blog, just like you have been hacking my life behind my back for over 37 years. Since yesterday someone deleted things I had on my blog.


When are you going to show up to my face and tell me you own me, with every single person that has allowed and participated in the destruction of my life? While you tell the world how in love you are with me, while ripping my life to shreds and slaughtering my family members.


You want to claim slander and libel on me? Lets take this Islamic Muslim jihadi show of yours, in front of a judge. I am 'The BITCH' you never wanted to destroy, behind my back! I DESERVE & DEMAND a lawyer, to sue you Alireza Fatemi for 37 years of Islamic Muslim Jihadi HELL!


'WRONG American 'BITCH' to declare WAR on
Alireza Fatemi (aka The Islamic Muslim jihadi terrorist)
There is no GREATER HELL
then being terrorized everyday
by Islamic Muslim jihadi terrorists, NONE!