Tuesday, June 26, 2018

To The English Royal Family & Especially Meghan Markle




An address to the Queen of England, her family, and the new addition Meghan Markle.

I am an American homeless woman who has been on the streets for over 15 years dealing with a sandnigger Iranian Islamic terrorist and his gang. A situation that has been going on probably since 1979. I believe Meghan Markle is part of this gang.

Gang stalking is a serious crime in all 50 states in America, punishable by prison. If I found the evidence to be fact regarding Meghan, I would absolutely press charges against her. I am fairly certain she knows a guy named Alireza Fatemi, another Abdullah and many others involved.

I don't know Meghan Markle and I never gave Meghan Markle permission to investigate anything. There has been something very bizarre going on, that appears she is involved with. I have been trying to seek a lawyer for the gang stalking against my life, by Iranian terrorists.

Be advised I am not out here on the streets seeking love, nor friendships. Only justice and being paid for what I have earned, by those that would want to pay me as a trader. I am not playing games with one single individual on earth, no matter who they are.

I don't know Meghan Markle, I don't want to know Meghan Markle. But Meghan Markle must be advised she does not run my life, she does not run my mind, she does not tell me what the fuck is up, she is not my friend and never fucking will be. This must be said.

I also never gave permission to a man named Alireza Fatemi, to investigate anything, to be my lawyer, to solve my problems, to run my life, to run my mind, to tell me what the fuck has been going on. He is not my friend, nor will he ever be. He is a gang stalking Iranian Islamic terrorist!

I must write this and post it for future evidence. First off to say I have only been seeking justice for my own personal life. Second off that I never gave permission to Meghan Markle, nor Alireza Fatemi to investigate anything. I told Alireza Fatemi, to get the fuck out of my life.