Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I Use Force To Destroy Sandniggers In My Self Defense


- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged page 937


"That is the moral absolute one does not leave open to debate. I do not enter discussions with neighbors who think they can forbid me to think. I do not place my moral sanction upon a murderer's wish to kill me. When a man attempts to deal with me by force,

I answer him - by force.

It is only as retaliation that force may be used and only against the man who starts its use. No, I do no share his evil or sink to his concept of morality:

I merely grant him his choice, 
destruction, the only destruction 
he had the right to choose: his own.

He uses force to seize a value; I use it only to destroy destruction. A holdup man seeks to gain wealth by killing me; I do not grow richer by killing a holdup man. I seek no values by means of evil, nor do I surrender my values to evil. 

In the name of all the producers who had kept you alive and received your death ultimatums in payment, I now answer you with a single ultimatum of our own: Our work or your guns. You can choose either; you can't have both. We do not initiate the use of force against others or submit to force at their hands. If you desire ever again to live in an industrial society, 

it will be on our moral terms. 

Our terms and our motive power are the antithesis of yours. You have been using fear as your weapon and have been bringing death to man as his punishment for rejecting your morality. We offer him life as his reward for accepting ours."

~ The above quotes are by Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged, page 937


I need to use the word sandnigger because it is the only form of retaliation, I have as a weapon in this great fuck show. Alireza Fatemi a sandnigger Iranian shiite Islamic muslim who has been gang stalking me since 1979, has the greatest fuck show in the world going on right now.