Friday, June 29, 2018

I Am An Egoist, Never Been Out Here For YOU, EVER!


Common Good

"Only on the basis of individual rights can any good - private or public - be defined and achieved. Only when each man is free to exist for his own sake - neither sacrificing others to himself nor being sacrificed to others - only then is every man free to work for the greatest good he can achieve for himself by his own choice and by his own effort. And the sum total of such individual efforts is the only kind of general, social good possible."

~ Ayn Rand Lexicon - Common Good


Keep the appearance of how rad you are and how crazy I am up. I wasn't the coward, nor the negligent, nor the incompetent, nor the liar, You were and are! Rather be fucking DEAD!

The people who want and need attention are the one's stalking me, destroying my life, and going on slaughtering spree after slaughtering spree, while making me look like the crazy lying loser.