Saturday, June 30, 2018

Since 1979 Iranians Have Pitted The World Against Me


- The above photo found @: OC Register

The above photo is promoting a rally in Irvine and Laguna Beach to "Keep Families Together." I found out in 2004 I was being gang stalked by Iranians and others in this same area. I graduated Capistrano Valley High School in Mission Viejo, California in 1979 the year the stalking started.

Hope I don't find pictures of those who have been part of this gang stalking and ripping my family and world to shreds, at this rally. People who not just separated my family, but raped them, killed them, terrorized them, threatened them and me, put me on the streets, stalk me, destroyed me . .

Now these same Iranians are trying to blame and set up all those they used to destroy me. Acting like they are the saviors of my life. Can you fucking imagine? They're going to be hit with the rude reality, I don't give a fuck about them! I want my fucking justice and they don't tell me what it is.