Friday, May 11, 2018




What I Have Been Fighting For, Want and Demand:

  • Justice
  • Being paid for what I have earned
  • Starting to live a normal single life, doing exactly what the fuck I want.

Been fighting for too long in extreme insanity. I will never back down from why I have been out here. Rather be dead. Not looking for love or friendships. Not gay. The first thing anyone should show up to my face and do, is pay me for what I have earned. The second, respect my right to my single normal life. If you think I am kidding, I am not, not after this fuck show. 

When 1/1/2018 came I made a pack with myself. I am not playing games. I know exactly why I am and have been out here. Nothing will change my mind. I got zero fucking game!

We shall all find out if you think you shall show up to my face and tell me why I have been out here, or what I shall do, I promise you it won't turn out good. Not playing games with anyone. Really I am not. Been living in hell for too long, watching the majority enjoy their life.