Monday, May 7, 2018

There Is No Grosser Negligence Than This Fuck Show!


Dear World,

You think I should go to anger management after being gang stalked by all of you (by the world)? Really? Fuck you! Shame the fuck on you. While you taunt me everyday in every way. Fuck you!

You think I should have to live like this because of your stupidity? Fuck you and kill me.

You think I should live like this because of your lies? Fuck you and kill me.

- I find it amazing that you all think you deserve respect. You don't! 

Show up to my face and tell me why the fuck I am out here and watch what the fuck happens.

You all deserve some radical fucking hell. If you think you don't, you are grossly fucking wrong!


- Rather be dead than spend one precious second with any of you fucks. 

Your estimation of what one person should endure, but not you, is grotesquely negligent.

I have been living on the streets for a very long time, while you all enjoyed your life.

You think I should go to anger management? You should be sued and go to fucking prison!