Saturday, May 12, 2018

Recap of The Iranian Homeless Womans Fuck Show


- Picture above taken this week in the Iranian Parliament. 


Think I am playing games with the Iranian homeless bitch? NOT! A typical entitled Iranian who believes I can't say shit about Iran or Iranians, but the leaders of her country can chant and have their citizens chant, "Death to America and Americans."

Monday: Monday morning I was walking like I do before going and doing a little work at the pantry. I was approached by this Iranian entitled bitch, who got up in my face and told me to stop walking. She got real nasty with me. Told me she was going to take me to the police station. A customer going into the pantry witnessed her bullshit.

Monday: Monday evening this Iranian entitled homeless bitch posts up by me, smoking the shit she smokes.

Tuesday: Tuesday morning I again was walking like I do in the mornings and evenings. She came out and put her belongings by the van. Approached me again about walking.

Tuesday: Tuesday evening she again posted up by where I was, smoking her shit.

Wednesday: Wednesday evening she again posted up by where I was, smoking her shit.

Thursday: Thursday evening she again posted up, smoking her shit

Friday: Friday evening she again posted up, smoking her shit.

- Next time you feel sorry for an Islamic shiite Iranian look at this picture 
Found @: Yahoo

I have been going out to the ASL consistently for a month or a little longer, because of being radically exhausted. I do my best to stay out of the fray and away from individuals the best I can. I don't tell people they cannot smoke, I move away from them. But if you want to stalk me and post up next to me I ain't going to tolerate your fuck. I ain't playing games with this bitch.

She told me last night I could not say bad things about Iran or Iranians. Your leaders just this week chanted "Death to America and Americans." 

You better believe I can say the same about Iran and Iranians. 

You want to call the cops on me for walking, I shall call the cops on you for smoking in a designated area that says no smoking. There is no game with me and this Iranian. Never seen her lift a finger to do any kind of work there. Just be an entitled fucking Iranian cunt. 

Alireza Fatemi I know you know the Iranian bitch. No games. Alireza Fatemi, the Iranian who lied to me about being married. Then threatened to fuck me up with that wife he lied about. Most importantly has been gang banging and hacking my life since 1980. No games.

I am going to sue this Iranian bitch and put her in prison. Watch Alireza Fatemi. There are cameras all over there. That can recap the week and where she was and what she was doing.

Iranians are hacking my computer right now. Iranians are messing with me on the computer right now as I write this. That is how fucking entitled Iranians think they are and I am in America, not shit fuck Iran. Over 30 years of Iranian hell in America. NO Games!