Friday, May 11, 2018

I Will Never Do Anything I Don't Want To, EVER!




- I cannot wait to prove to the world, why I have been out here

First off, if you are not planning on showing up to my face and paying me for what I have earned, then allowing me to start living my single normal life, on my terms.

Important you are showing up to the wrong bitches face.

Until I am paid for what I have earned, living in my own home, doing what I want. I will not do anything with another individual on earth. Nothing.

Once living in my own home, I shall start making decisions about my life.

This is a great fuck show and I am not playing games. Believe me with conviction, I am not playing any kind of games here. None! With anyone. To many lies, that never end.

I cannot respect America until I am paid for what I have earned, and I start receiving proper justice and am living in my own home. I can't. I don't have respect.

- Important I don't have to live!