Thursday, May 17, 2018

America I Ain't Your Slave, Do You Understand FUCKS!


- Photo of Jocko Willnik found @: Business Insider


- If you want people to do things, you don't whip them. 

  • "Jocko Willink is a retired Navy SEAL commander who led the highly decorated Task Unit Bruise in the Iraq War.
  • As a cofounder of the leadership consulting firn Echelon Front, he's found many executives incorrectly want to force discipline onto their teams. 
  • He learned why tyrannical leadership is ineffective when he was part of a mutiny as a young SEAL.
  • Successful leaders, he found, have to rely on trust."

"One of the early clients that I worked with, he said, 'You know, I can't wait until you come here and whip my people into shape,'" Willnik told Business Insider for an episode of our podcast "Success! How I Did It." "I said, 'Well, if you want someone to whip your people into shape, you should hire someone else, because I'm not going to whip anyone into shape.' 

- "You ended up with a beaten dog, and a beaten dog is useless. Or you'll get a rebellion. 

- "The people that you're beating, the slaves, will rebel against you and kill you." 

~ Read entire article and see photos @: Business Insider


An address to the world: I got zero game. This bitch got zero game with one fuck. Alireza Fatemi a sandnigger Iranian shiite fuck pitted my country, America, against me. Do you think I am playing games with this shitte fuck or any of his gang bangers.

I have evidence how long I have been yelling. Let me say this to anyone going after Trump and not this sandnigger. Be scared cause I ain't playing games with your fucks. I got no respect, and I sure as fuck ain't looking for love.

America is a fucked up place because the majority of citizens hold a terrible philosophical value system, that consistently rewards the evil and punishes the good. More importantly rewards the evil foreign fuck and punishes the good Americans. Shame the fuck on you!