Monday, May 21, 2018

Alireza Fatemi & Meghan Markle I Ain't Playing Games


This must be said and address:

Alireza Fatemi and Meghan Markle why do you have your gang bangers running all around me here in California, indicating the shit show you have going on? Honking their horns at me...? Trust me I don't have a duty to listen to you, to acknowledge you, to obey you, to trust you... NO Duty!

- If the English Royal family is into your games, that is their choice. I fucking am NOT

Alireza Fatemi has been gang stalking me since 1979, it is the year 2018! While the leaders in Iran have their citizens chant "Death to America and Americans" I am still enduring this Iranian and his gangs fuck show, in America. It is amazing that Americans don't stand up to these Iranian fucks, but when I chant the same slogan, they call the cops on me. Double standards!

I have every right in America to chant "Death to Iran and Iranians." And you better believe I fucking mean it. It is not just a matter of free speech, it is also a matter of standing up for myself and being entitled to say the same things, Iranian leaders chant and have their citizens chant. If you don't think it is acceptable, why is it acceptable for Iranian leaders and Iranians, in Iran?

Right now it is very obvious they are trying to set up wealthy individuals in this country, for various crimes. Not just in this country but around the world. This is how they make their living. They make their living by destroying the good and they have been doing it for a long time. They set up others for the same things they do and get away with.

They have gang bangers in the:

  • FBI
  • Government offices through out the country
  • Fire Departments
  • Police Departments
  • Bus Drivers
  • Corporations
  • Hospitals
  • Who work with the disabled
  • Doctors
  • Lawyers
  • Banks
  • Art dealers
  • and the list goes on  . . .