Friday, May 18, 2018

America and The World I Got No Respect, Only Hate!



Abdullah I ain't playing games with you fuck. I confronted you Abdullah and I said "I ain't playing games Abdullah, I said, I ain't playing games, I said, I ain't playing games with hamas, hezbollah, the muslim brotherhood . . . I did not use any profanity, or vulgar words until you Abdullah said, "Don't ever speak to me like that again." Fuck you nigger. This is the point Abdullah called the cops on me. Before I even said anything nasty. Just for what I said above.

An address to the muslim brotherhood who is a designated terrorist organization in Saudi Arabia, and some other countries I ain't playing games fucks. I will do my best after this episode to prove what you fucks do, to an innocent individual and sue your organization totally and individually.

John I am not paranoid, I am 'Right' John and I am not playing games with any single individual on earth, none. I am glad I am kicked out of the ASL for my profanity, standing up to a gang stalker. Thank you for this evidence I have now for court. Trust me, I am not playing games. There is so much evidence of the hell that has been dished out to me, it is not funny. Sign in sheets, videos, personal witnesses. Thanks to Abdullah for calling the cops on me, while he gang stalks me and the cops showed up to take a report.



Abdullah pulled up in a red jaguar, license 5PWU138. Do I have enough evidence from this fuck show to prove how people are communicating with me. By some fucked up code of numbers, cars, colors, words, symbols. . . . Do I have enough witnesses that could vouch for, 'yes' that is how people have been communicating with me.

To prove Abdullah intentionally showed up in a red jaguar to make some statement about the English royal family? Does Abdullah know Meghan Markle, or have connections to someone who does. The Meghan Markle, Alireza Fatemi, Mike Newman, and gangs fuck show on the world. Do I have evidence to prove the fuck show going on in England, America and the world by these fucks? You better fucking believe I do.

Then when I was walking back into town, I run into these three guys in a white type van like the ASL's but with no windows in back. They were parked in front of the place where a bunch of spanish people live and have three big older work trucks. One is the guy who owns the smoke shop above the taco place on PCH, close to where tippy canoes use to be. He was sitting in the middle. The driver looked like someone from ISIS, younger, shaggy type beard, and the one in the passengers seat who was outside the car and hopped in, a young guy who cruises around town, might be gay, and I would not have thought he would be seen with these two guys. Odd! Something odd about them being there. License MAYA12.


This must be said: I am not playing games, I am beyond exhausted, I am not out here to be a leader, I am not out here looking for love, I will never be politically correct and if you don't like my vulgar language, I don't give a fuck. Not out here for you. Rather be dead and you can kill me. 

- This is a really big problem world, I have NO RESPECT

This must be said: To the English Royal family, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, you might be playing games with each other, but trust me, I am not playing games with any individual on earth. 

This must be said: I'm not playing games with serial liars, the stupid, the cowards. No games!

This must be said: I can't force you to understand anything, especially how this was handled.

This must be said: So many innocent individuals brought into and affected by the terrible decisions of others. Especially by those my words fell on deaf ears long ago.

This must be said: As I write this Alireza Fatemi, Mike Newman and gang, stalk my computer. Send messages by pop ups while I write, indicating their reiteration of what I am saying.

This must be said: If a guy named Richie is involved, understand I will sue and put you in prison.

This must be said: Every single person I believe who should be sued and go to prison, I will do my best if I live, to make that happen. You might not think you are a stalker, start thinking. 

This must be said: I am not looking for love, or friendships if you think I am, you are a stalker.

This must be said: It is 2018 why the fuck is this still going on?

This must be said: America I have no respect for you, none. You don't deserve respect America.

This must be said: If you're an individual who punishes speech, but not actions shame on you.

This must be said: I don't even have a lawyer, while immigrants get free education and now hold law degrees, I still don't have a lawyer. Shame the fuck on America!

This must be said: If you are planning my life, you are planning the wrong bitches life. Don't plan one mother fucking second of my life, not fucking one.

This must be said: George and Amal Clooney and the immigrants you are housing, if any of you are involved in this fuck show, not playing games.

This must be said: So I have evidence of what I have been stating over and over again.

This must be said: To Hollywood, to the music industry, to women's right advocates, to politicians, to professional athletes and sports club owners and employees, CEOs, business owners, . . . you deserve a taste of hell. 

This must be said: If you are mad at what I say or do, while you thoroughly enjoy your life, never tasted hell, shame the fuck on you and kill me. Trust me I ain't playing games fucks!

This must be said: If you are going after Trump regarding the Stormy Daniels fuck show, and fell on deaf ears so long ago about the Iranian sandniggers fuck show, shame the fuck on you.

This must be said: I will never respect America ever fucking again.