Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Only Obligation Towards Men Respect Their Freedom



"The men of unborrowed vision went ahead, 
they fought, they suffered and they paid,
but they won."
~ Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead


"Throughout the centuries there were men that took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision. The great creators, the thinkers, the artists, the scientists, the inventors, stood alone against the men of their time. Every new thought was opposed."

- "I recognize no obligation towards men except one: 
To respect their freedom" 

- "The creators concern is the conquest of nature, the parasites concern is the conquest of man"

- "The choice is Independence or Dependence"

- "The egotist in the absolute sense, is not the man who sacrifices others. He is the man who stands above the need of using others in any manner"

- "I do not recognize anyone's right to any achievement of mine"


~ The above are quotes from the video on Individualism by Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead


I live my life on my terms: 

- I demand my justice
- I demand being paid for what I have earned
- I demand my single normal life in my own home doing what the fuck I want. 
- I shall except nothing else