Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sandnigger Come Tell Me You OWN Me, Show Up Fuck!


Sandnigger I am not playing games with your fuck sandnigger. We ain't in a game sandnigger of any sort. None sandnigger none! You are a stalker sandnigger. I am not playing games fuck!

Got all your gang bangers swarming me fuck. Saying how it is good to see me fuck, but you personally won't show the fuck up. You are a COWARD fucking sandnigger fuck. Coward fuck!

Come tell me what the fuck to do sandnigger. Come tell me why the fuck I am out here sandnigger. Come tell me why I live sandnigger. Come tell me you own me sandnigger.

Show the fuck up!

It is past time to get your sandnigger fuck show over, sandnigger. Way fucking past time. 

No games sandngiger, fucking NONE!

Was that you over at the greeters restaurant this morning talking to the employees sandnigger? Is that your brother sandnigger you owns the place you claimed wanted to kill your fuck? You claimed he wanted to kill you for leaving Islam huh fuck! You lying sandnigger fuck of the world.

There is one person not playing games with your fuck, ME!