Tuesday, May 22, 2018

America This Bitch Ain't Politically Correct!



I have been yelling since 2005 about Iranian sandniggers and their destruction on my world. It is 2018 niggers, I got no game niggers. Think I am playing games with the Royal fucking nigger family and their new nigger black cunt. NO! Think I am playing games with anyone on earth.

Fucking NO!

World I ain't your politically correct nigger. World I ain't your nigger slave. Understand niggers. Are you all enjoying the sandnigger worldwide fuck show? I fucking ain't! I am living on the streets right fucking now, have for a very long time, while all you niggers play games with each other.

I voted for Trump. I don't agree with him on all issues, but Obama did fucking nothing about the sandniggers who destroyed my life. He was in office eight fucking years. So over watching sandniggers enjoy their life, while I live in hell. But trust me niggers I ain't politically correct.