Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Gang Stalking & Gas-Lighting






Alireza Fatemi, Mike Newman, and all involved in this gang stalking of my life you will have to kill me. What is it like Alireza and Mike to destroy, terrorize, gang stalk, harass, gas-light someone and put them on the streets and then talk to people about homelessness?


You must feel really powerful. To all those who have watched me on the streets for how many years and you want to listen to the gang stalker terrorist drug dealer Mike Newman talk to you about homelessness, what a concept? That takes some talent?!?!


I am so fucking appalled, outraged and violently angry. What is it like Americans, fucking my life up for how many years, with drug dealers and Islamic terrorists? Having fun, enjoying it? I sure as fuck am not. Sure hope you all feel good about the CHOICES YOU MADE!


Do you know this man that was in this four door BMW 7WGM768 fatemi? I would bet you do, cause he sure looked middle eastern or Spanish, similar appearance and features like you have. Saw your gang member Vicky in the library last night for the event. Is Bradley the guy who comes to the library, does volunteer work and has a helper, one of your friends?