Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Quote Of The Day


Every time I feel I am moving forward, bam! This situation I am in on the streets with no privacy and a gang of stalkers, is one of the toughest challenges to maneuver through. Because everyday someone in the stalking group tries to get your goat. I know there are people with good intentions, but when you are an independent person like myself, you like to plan your own life. It is very difficult in the elements I am dealing with. You have no place to hide and think clearly.

Especially after 37 years of Islamic Muslim HELL! A Hell that is so crazy your head and thinking is spinning out of control, because those are the kind of people you are dealing with every single day. People that have nothing better to do with their one precious life then terrorize others.


Yesterday I did some loud screaming and yelling with a vulgar tone and rhetoric, but I have NO REGRETS. Why? Because after the insane abuse I have been dealing with, I have a right to express myself and if people don't like it, that is their problem. I would not have to express myself negatively, if I was not violently and viciously being abused.

My HEAD HELD HIGH even though I do not waste my good energy looking everyone in the eye. I know what I have been through, what I am dealing with and am proud of the stance I have taken and who I am. I walk with purpose, "Leaving no doubt in peoples minds why I am here!" - Morgan King

I have gotten better at MOVING ON quickly, or I should say quicker. Living like I have been is very exhausting and with exhaustion you have a tendency to react swiftly. My anger has been a positive tool, even though it might not seem like it to most. But when you demand and deserve justice, holding on to anger helps keep that fight for JUSTICE going.